BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Senin, 17 Oktober 2011

Vanz Trancy Valentine part 1

(Mianhae if the grammar is so messy! >.<)


Her death had never been written, as well as her family. They were never meant to be there. In that red cursed book of death god, or in that grey book of funeral director. But however, you, who read this story, shall know what happen in that castle. 
It began in the past 1789, the new beginning of autumn. That day was one of those days when the leaves fell miserably. People wasn’t kidding when they said the cold in London was no joke. A gentle but incredibly cold breeze blows by and the line of thin maple trees planted in a neat row from bits of earth poking out of the sidewalk. 
I was a story writer in a newspaper and an ordinary shopkeeper. As I said, I’m only an ordinary man... Until I received that letter.
And that’s how it all began.
I will repeat, I’m only an ordinary man. And that’s why I know this secret... And that’s how I learn that telling people a secret isn’t good. But this wasn’t it. Hear me out.  
My name is Allois.

A first party was made luxuriously. All I know from the letter was name, address and family seal; later on I found out that people knew as much as I did. Nothing less, nothing more. And I was supposed to go to that place... Or not.
At the end I must, because there was a big carriage with two black horses waiting for me outside the shop. 
It was nothing. 
At least, it supposed to be nothing.
Well, if, if only I didn't go to her room that night and ask for the truth, it would be.
I couldn't find anyone I know well in the party. I do recognise some people, though, such as Angelina Hearnet; the head of the tea cooperation, or her lover, Algore Bartholomew; the owner of the biggest quay in London, or the opera singer; Elizabeth Adler. They stood up quickly, so it wasn't that hard to recognise them, especially when they put on the same magnificent make ups in the party.
Soon after, though, I know the rest of the people's name; Christopher, Sven Evans Wildblood and Gibbs Vinilex. They were more or less the head of big company as well.
This 'Vanz Tracy Valentine' must be an important person, because he got a hell of a luxurious manor and such an amazingly eye-catching party.
Just when I thought of it, a hand appeared in front of me. I looked up. There, a well-built, confident man stood, lured his hand in front of me. Judging from his classic hell of expensive tuxedo that I couldn't afford without working for one hundred years non-stop, he's an important person. Or well, at least, extremely wealthy would describe him.
A pale looking man, a bit lanky but not really. His hair, variations of a poodle like and in some angles, mop-like, but what caught everyone’s attention should be his huge deep black eyes.
There's two girls, about twenty centimeters shorter than him, twins, looking at him. They were beautiful, sexy in every way--especially their gown, cut much lower below the collar bone, too damn revealing from my opinion--and they were clinging onto his left and right hand.
"Lee Hyukjae," he said as he shake my hand slowly, then politely drew his hand back. "This is Lee Hyori and Lee JiHyo, my little sisters. Say hello, Hyori, JiHyo."
"Hello," the twins answered ever politely but emotionless, staring blankly like they didn't have any soul.
"Allois Pearl. And hello, you two," I replied as polite as I could, bowing when I drew my hand. Out of curiosity, I asked, "You're Japanese?"
He giggled a little and answered, "Korean."
"Is Lee your first name?" I asked again.
"No," he smiled, restraining his laugh as if it was the biggest joke ever but couldn't bring his hands to cover his mouth because both were pulled by the twins. "Lee is my surname. My first name is Hyukjae. You're so open about your curiosity, aren't you, Allois?"
I blushed hard, bowed as deep as I could as I uttered my apology. 
"It's okay, don't be sorry. It's not the first time that people mistaken Lee as my first name. British people has a different way of naming, and it's extremely long in my opinion," he just kindly threw up randoms. "Do you have any title?"
Hearing his answer was a little bit shocking. I quickly stepped back as I look down and answered softly, "I don't. I'm just a story writer for a newspaper and a shopkeeper. I don't even know why I'm invited."
Silence.
When he didn't answer for precisely twenty seconds, I looked up. 
Hyukjae was smiling so scarily at me, observing every single part of me. I couldn't guess whether my body was shivering because the freezing air from the slightly opened window--because for someone who had hardly any meat on his bones, not to mention the old worn out tuxedo, the change was unbearably uncomfortable, especially at night--or the intense gaze of his.
"A writer, eh?" He whispered so mysteriously at me.
I found myself dumb-founded at his words. What's wrong of being a writer?
"Stop teasing my guest, Hyukjae."
A girl's voice. So pure, beautifully cruel, sending spine all over my body. Just a simple sentence, carrying so much flame of pulchritude.
I turned around and found a perfection.

Angelina Hearnet was rather attractive. Large, animated eyes and a nice smile to go with her kind personality; she wasn’t exactly my type of course, but I can understand why Lord Argole was so love-struck by the other. But it’s an undeniable fact that Angelina was the best looking out of all of Argole’s past lovers or wives.
Elizabeth Adler wasn't a joke. She was just beauty outside, especially her voice. But of course, as I realized, she was not a nice girl to begin with. She was everyone's possesion, as long as they got the money to keep her in their arm.
Vanz Trancy Valentine was a rare exception.
Since the moment she introduced herself as the head of the family in front of everyone, my interest and attention has been completely on Vanz whom was sitting directly across me at the table currently sipping her scotch nonchalantly and disregarding everyone else at the table. Once in awhile, dark eyes will flicker up at mine and it steals a little of my breath away each time.
Her bold gaze was defiant and it emits a level of sexuality that makes my desires for her escalate like crazy every time our eyes meet. From the way her dark bangs fall ever her eyes and how she occasionally licked her pink tempting lips unconsciously; I finds everything about the girl an overt turn-on. 
Vanz's hand stilled at incising the fillet mignon on her plate. She raised her head and looked at me, enigmatic doe-like eyes looked at my dark ones. I had not touched my foie gras or my glass of merlot the entire evening, and soon I found out that she realized. There was a soft clink when the brown haired girl lowered her stainless steel cutleries. “What’s a matter, Mr. Pearl?” 
"Oh, just call me Allois," I said, a little bit startled. "Nothing's the matter, Lady Valentine."
She smiled, extremely gorgeous from every side. "You're welcome to call me Vanz."

The party continued so beautifully, and the foods were lovely. I ate dove breast for the first time in my life, and I did regret having drunk the wine so quickly since it was extraordinary.
But I couldn't help but watching all of her movement, so flawless.
When it was over, I couldn't help but hesitate going home. Elizabeth was the last one leaving the manor before me. I walked toward her and bowed.
"I guess this is it... Vanz," I said. "This is a lovely party, I must say."
"Thank you," Vanz smiled, and I gladly shake her hand when she offered it. Her prominent auburn eyes seemed to harbor a soft light in them and her white skin felt softer than the snow that fell onto the earth in winter. 
Just when I thought the visit would be over, the rain transformed into a storm. Snow's everywhere and the temperature drop rapidly.
Vanz backed off into the manor, dragging me along with her. For a few moments, it’s quiet and awkward in between us. So many unspoken words and desires of mine. Vanz's bangs have fallen over her eyes again; I couldn't tell what she's thinking.
"It seems that the storm would last for the night," Vanz sighed, her tone didn't seem as concern as it should've been. "The horses wouldn't survive against this kind of weather." 
Looking outside through the window, I silently agreed to her words. "Would you mind if tonight I..."
The fringe falling aside and revealing her eyes, pinning me there with a sultry look and an unusual smirk tugging at the side of her lips. I nearly falls backwards when Vanz slithers up against my taller frame, pressing our bodies close so that she can lean in and whisper her answer into my ear.
"I wouldn't."
She walked to the stairs and a I followed her, right to the third floor. There were no more servants there, and the silence was gentle and peaceful. It should've been a tiring trip, but with my eyes glued to those gliterring eyes and tempting kissable lips, it didn't.
We walked a few more steps into the depth of the corridor before I felt that kissable lips against mine. 
I was completely taken off-guard and I startled. But then I started to moans in the kiss, unable to contain them inside of me as I enjoy the kiss. I couldn’t hold myself back anymore, I had to respond.
I automatically wraps my arms around her slim waist, pulling her closer to my body to deepen the kiss. I bit her lower lip and slipped my tongue in. She moaned too.
It felt so right, it destroying me. I want to push her away cause it's wrong... I also just want to embrace her and kiss her a thousand times. Yet, a voice deep inside me is telling me to not fall for it.
Fall for what, exactly?
For this gorgeous goddess in front of me?
I’m so confused I have no idea what’s happening around me anymore.
I just know...
I want her.
"I want you," I whispered to her ear.
I don't know if I was just imagining it, but I saw her smiling oh-not-so-innocently and kiss me again. 
"I want you too, Allois," she whispered out sexily.
By those words. We both knew there was no turning back. Soon, we made a complete mess of each other, a mess that we couldn't clean up no matter what happened.

0 comments: