BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kamis, 06 Oktober 2011

The Selfish Prince final

The servant woke Sebastian up at seven. Sebastian woke up lazily and sighed. He will be married in another five hours and he really pissed about it.
“Sebastian, dear...”
Sebastian rolled his eyes as he saw Sharon—the sight was a bit shocking since she hadn’t out any make ups—and said, “What?”
“We’re going to be married!” she cheered.
“Whatever...”

Vanz’s room was a little bit different. Alarm clock rings, she abuses it, and goes straight back to sleep.
“V, wake up!” Ian cried aloud. “It’s Sebastian’s wedding, for god sake, just wake up!”
The girl did not show any reaction. She buried herself under the blanket and continue sleeping, hiding from everything.
Phelps and Leonard came soon after Ian getting depressed of waking her up. They both know that it was hard for anyone to accept their lover’s wedding, but she really need to face it.
“Come on, princess, we’ll buy you Tequila Sunrise later,” Phelps said as he opened her blanket.
A shocking view was what they saw. Vanz was still in her yesterday’s dirty clothes and her face was terrible, mess with tears, sweat and blood.
“Vanz, what happened to you?!” Leonard cried, quickly picked her up and stand her still.
“Hey, relax, I’m fine,” Vanz replied in a sigh, letting go of Leonard’s hand and stand by her own.
“You could not possibly be fine with bloods and tears everywhere!” Phelps cried aloud.
The girl laughed breathlessly and took out a white tuxedo from the wardrobe. It was beautiful and luxurious, different from other stuff in her room. “I’m fine. I’m going to end this today.”
“Where did you get that?” Ian asked curiously.
“Mom,” she answered cheerfully. “I visit mom yesterday, she gave it to me that day. I borrowed this from mom, mom said it’s father’s.”
“Don’t tell me you’re going to wear that to Sebastian’s wedding party,” Leonard said slowly, taken aback. “Seriously, he knew that you’re a girl, everyone knew it now... And you still going to wear that tuxedo?”
Vanz turned around with a smile plastered on her face, looked happy, but the teardrop that fell out of her eyes told the other way around. “I had promised him that I won’t be seen. So I won’t. He would not recognize me if I wear this hat and hide my face!” She tried to put on a happy and joking tone, jumping cheerfully.
“Princess...” Phelps said slowly, feel pity toward her.
“Why you didn’t smile? It’s Sebastian’s wedding, everyone should be happy!” She cheered again, jumping to the bathroom. “I’m going to change, alright? Stay here!”
“Prince Phelps, Prince Leonard, her condition...” Ian said, “She...”
“She would not bear it any longer,” Leonard cut his words. “Phelps, what should we do? She can be crazy if this continues!”
“Leo, stay with her, okay?” Phelps said as he run toward the exit door.
“Where are you going?” Leo cried out.
Phelps turned around and asnwered, “To father.”

“Dad!” Phelps cried aloud to the chamber, finding his dad talking to the priest.
“Yes, my son?” He answered in a light tone. “I’m sorry for your engagement, Phelps.”
“It’s alright, dad, I know it wouldn’t work out since the first place,” Phelps smiled toward him. “Anyway, could there be anything that stop this wedding?” he asked seriously.
Alexander seemed a bit aback. “To stop it? Is there something wrong?”
“Sebastian did not love that woman!” Phelps said, demanding for answer. “So will there still be a way to stop this wedding?”
“I don’t know,” the king replied. “There shouldn’t.”
Phelps dropped to the ground. It’s late. It’s too late.
“I’m sorry to bothered you, then...”

Everything becomes so clear in front of Alexander Keen now. He was so sure about what were inside his mind, and he was bothered to know the real thing from his son.
Curious, he walked to his son’s bedroom and found him sitting on the bed, watching a sparkling silver bracelet on his hand. Alexander knew this bracelet. It was the one that came up in pair, passed through generations. When Sebastian's and Phelps' mother died, the king himself that gave it to him. As far as he remember, Sebastian mention that he gave one to a girl when he was young.
"Sebastian?" He asked softly.
The prince turned around and saw Alexander. Quickly, he hide the bracelet into his pocket and smiled. "Ah, dad. What are you doing here?"
"Do you..." He hesitated, "Love someone you gave the silver bracelet?"
His son seemed to be taken aback.
"You don't want to marry Sharon."
The king was right again.
"You don't love Sharon even a bit."
Was he a physict?
"Dad, I know you have the right to scold me this time, but I have to admit that all of your statement are correct. I do love someone that I gave the silver bracelet to, and I hate that Sharon I'm gonna marry," Sebastian answered.
Silence.
"Sebastian," he sighed heavily, "I hope you would decide it with your heart, not your head. I don't want you to repeat the same mistake as I did.”
The prince widened his eyes. “Dad, you... Cheat on mom?”
“No, no, of course not,” Alexander laughed as he stepped back. “I left my lover after I got married to your mother. Trully, your mother was different compared to Sharon. Your mother was kind and calm, and she didn’t even demanded for the marriage.”
“Yeah, totally different from mom,” Sebastian mumbled in protest.
“But I did what you’re going to do now. I got married... And Mariah... She commit suicide,” The king recalled his memories.
Sebastian closed his eyes. “I’m sorry dad.”
“It’s okay, but please think well, alright?”
He nodded in agreement.
“Okay, the cermony will begin soon. Good luck,” Alexander kissed his forehead and went out of the room.
Sebastian closed his eyes, then Vanz’s face popped out in his mind. He love her. Now or later, it’s still the same. He will always love her. Since sixteen years ago until now and forever.
He looked at the silver bracelet and smiled. “I’m so stupid...”

Vanz stood at the corner of the chapel, praying that Sebastian wouldn’t recognize her in a man tuxedo. She had calculated the percentage, though, that when people had already know her identity as a girl, they wouldn't expect her to come to a prince's wedding with a man's suit.
She was wondering when suddenly she saw something that she didn't want to see. Sebastian Keen.
He saw her. His eyes widened. Was he shocked? Angry? Irritated? She tried to figure it out but she couldn’t. He was moving too fast and she couldn't even see his face clearly more than once.
“Oh no…” She breathed. She fiddled with her hands, trying not to protest anything. She bit her lower lip in the process.
Phelps noticed this and grabbed her hand, giving it a squeeze. "It's alright, Vanz. It's fine."
“Sharon, do you take Sebastian Keen to be your lawfully wedded husband?” The priest started to speak up.
Even Vanz, who stood far behind, could see her smiled behind the veil.
“I do.”
She couldn’t take this anymore. She could feel the pain as she recognized tears dripping down her face. “I'm sorry, Phelps, Leonard. I'm truly sorry. I can’t watch this anymore. It’s too much.”
“Sebastian Keen, do you take Sharon to be your lawfully wedded wife?”
Vanz hurriedly made her way towards the door.
“I…”
She pulled open the door.
“Don’t.”
She paused as she turned around slowly, wrinkled her eyebrows in disbelief. What did he just say?
“I don’t.” Sebastian repeated himself.
Vanz was reliefed. She knew it was wrong for her to feel that way, but she did. All the pain and sorrow she felt, all the fear and worry suddenly left.
“Hey! V!’
She widened her eyes as he walked towards her hurriedly. She cowered back in fear. “Sebas... Tian...”
His eyes… They were so scary. She didn’t want to look at him. She could feel that all eyes were on them. Her face flushed red so she tried to speak as softly as possible. Vanz knew clearly that he was angry.
“I'm so sorry, Sebastian… I know I shouldn’t be here but I just want you to know that I still lo—“
She was cut off. By a pair of sweet, soft lips. His lips. He was kissing Vanz.
She widened my eyes and tried to pushed him off but he just grabbed onto her arms to deepen the kiss. He licked around her lips, asking for entrance. She shook her head, keeping her lips sealed shut. But he suddenly bit hard on it, causing her to yelp suddenly. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in. He explored her mouth, licking every cavern available.
She couldn’t resist it anymore. She kissed him back, even though it was a little bit more awkward and innocent that it should be for a couple that had kissed for sometime.
“Sebastian...” She breathed between the kisses.
“Shhh…” He silenced her. He broke the kiss and turned around to the audience. She could hear all the people whispering and staring weirdly at them. I looked away nervously but Sebastian held firmly onto my hand.
He looked back to Vanz and opened her hat, causing her long tied hair that was purposely covered by it to fall loosely down her shoulder.
"You look beautiful," he whispered, causing her to blushed suddenly. The audience seemed to understand the circumstances once the hat was opened.
Ah, yes... She suppose to be a guy now with that outfit...
“Sharon, I don’t," he said as he looked back to his dumped fiancee. "I will never marry you. The only one I love and will ever love is Vanz and NO ONE can EVER take his place.”
Vanz blushed furiously.
 “You!” Sharon jabbed her finger at Sebastian and Vanz before being led off.
Sebastian turned back around and faced Vanz with a big grin. “V, Vanz, whoever you are tonight. I admit it. I love you. I’ve fallen for you. I don’t know when but I guess I always have."
He paused and chuckle when he saw her blushed like crazy. "I know you might not accept me but I will still ask you this.” He got down on one knee and took her hands into his. She felt tears falling from her eyes. “Will you marry me?”
She clamped her mouth in happiness as she heard the entire chapel cheer. She could not ask for anything more. This had been the happiest moment in her life, the one that will remain in her heart forever.
"Don't even think of saying no..." The prince smiled sexily toward her, lifted her face with a finger.
And of course, given options of yes, yes, and don’t-even-think-of-saying-no, who was Vanz to say no? Well, it didn't really matter, because Vanz already make her desicion.
She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him into a warm embrace. “Of course I will!” Vanz shouted. She cried for once, tears of happiness.
And as she heard the priest say, “And I now pronounce you husband and wife!” She smiled toward Sebastian, who quickly smiled back.
The crowd cheered once again.
Alexander smiled at Sebastian, and Sebastian quickly mouthing ‘Thank you, dad’.
Sebastian looked at her shining bracelet and said, “So who’s marrying you now?”
Vanz blushed. “Ah, sorry, I shouldn’t...”
“No, I do as I promised,” Sebastian let out a smile as he showed her the silver bracelet on his hand.
“So it’s you?” Vanz stared in amused, extremely joyful.
“You never know if we’re destinied.”
Leonard and Phelps ran over hurriedly toward the two of them as soon as the people were out of the church.
“I’m so proud of you, Sebastian! You finally do something right in your life!” Leonard cried.
"What do you think I did?!!"
“Vanz, be happy with this stupid best brother of mine!” Phelps added cheerfully as he hugged her tight.
“Hey, let him go! You know the rule clear enough!” Sebastian cried. “No hugging with my V more than three seconds!”
Phelps lured her tongue out. "She’s my ex too, so you don’t need to be that jealous! Vanz, don't let him make you down! You always have me!"
“What about me?” Leonard asked as he pulled Phelps away from Vanz's side.
"Any suggestion?" Phelps laughed toward Vanz and Sebastian.
Sebastian took her hand and hug her close. Phelps and Leonard smiled at each other.
“We’ll leave you two alone then!” Leonard said. "We have some unfinished business too, so... Bye!"
Vanz waved at them and watched them out of the main door. She then looked at the empty hall then happily at Sebastian. He smiled back at her. He bent down and captured her lips again.
“We must apologize to that woman’s parents later,” Sebastian mumbled.
Vanz opened her eyes wide when he said that. She giggled a little and answered cutely, “It’s okay. That’s your fiancee, anyway.”
Sebastian stared. “...You brat.”
“It’s okay,” Vanz smiled at him. “You love me anyway.”
He kissed her again.
“I love you.”
She stoned and pulled away. “What? Say it again!” She demanded, hitting his chest like a baby.
He chuckled as he threw his head back and shouted, “VANZ, I LOVE YOU!"

0 comments: