BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kamis, 06 Oktober 2011

The Selfish Prince part 10

(A really short day, trust me)

Just when Vanz thought that she could take a rest, someone took her arm and kiss the upper part of her hand.
Vanz was shocked, looking at the figure in front of him. It was an unfamiliar face to her.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"Me?" The man smiled softly, "I am your fiancee, Victorious Orche, ready to pick you up."

Alexander sighed heavily. Somehow, Phelps' desicion to marry Vanz had lead into another problem. She has a fiancee?
"I swear to god, this is the first time I ever see this man!" Vanz cried in front of the king, Sebastian and Phelps.
"Don't worry, princess, I think so too," Phelps said. It was easy to figure it out since Vanz never leave the castle.
Orche smiled. "I'm here to take my princess back, and I don't care if you mind or not."
Phelps glared. "She is my fiancee!"
"She's my fiancee!" Orche said.
"I'm not anyone's fiancee yet!" Vanz cried in anger. And as she turned to the king, she said, "Could you please let me go from this problem? I don't think I even have any business with this."
Alexander nodded, and Sebastian let a hint of smile slipped out of his mouth.
Vanz walked out in anger, heading to the green grassfield. She pouted and scream. Why is it that she couldn't get peace lately?!
She tried to calm down and sighed. Threwing herself to the grass, she finally sleep.
Hours later, Vanz woke up to the sound of a man.
"Hey, wake up!"
Vanz widened her eyes. It was scary as hell when she woke up and realize that Orche was directly on the top of her.
"What the hell?!" She cried as she punch Orche, hurriedly stood up.
"I'm your fiancee, so it's okay," Orche smiled slyly, hugging her tight until she can't breathe. "Say... Will we do something tonight?" His hand quickly ran to her neck, then lower to open the first button of her shirt.
"Let me go, damnit!" Vanz cried.
"Easy, my love," he said as he opened the first button. He move the collar so he has more access to her neck. He was so surprise to see his he-knew-still-innocent fiancee's neck with kiss marks.
"What the..."
"Let me go!" The girl demanded.
"Who's lips is it?!"
"None of your business! Let me go!"
"You..."
Orche could not finish his sentence. His hand was busy with another hand that tried to punch his face, and he let go of his grip over Vanz.
Vanz quickly stepped back and stared in surprise.
"Oh... The one who gets in the way just when things are getting is always a 'hero' huh..." He grabbed the hand that tried to finish him. "Even if the hero... Has a more villainous face than me."
Sebastian Keen.
"Hey, V, you're okay?" Sebastian asked. He looked sweaty, even though he still looked angry and strong.
As soon as Vanz nodded, he let go of his hand and carried Vanz to his arm.
"Oh, what a wonderful view I have here," Orche smirked. "A forbidden love story. Splendid! I wonder what reaction I would get from his majesty. You have a fiancee, am I right?"
Sebastian laughed. "You wouldn't dare."
"Oh? Why is that so?"
"You're not her fiancee, I know it. You're a nobleman son, yes, but he kicked you out of the house, right?"
Orche looked rather shocked. "How..."
"I'm a prince, I reminded you again," Sebastian hugged Vanz closer to his body. "I believe you have a nice settlement after being kicked out... Like let's say... Your cousin's house?"
"Don't you dare get Cheilla into this mess," Orche's tone suddenly get darker.
Sebastian knew he has the victory in his hand already. He turned around and walked toward the castle. "Leave. In case I still see you around in the next three hours, I'll be sure to make your Cheilla suffer."
And Orche stepped back.

0 comments: