BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kamis, 01 Desember 2011

Vanz Trancy Valentine part 3


(Sorry for the very late update! A short one too! >.<)


"I'm topping," I heard the beautiful voice lingering in my ear. I turned around and found Vanz sitting next to me on the chair, full of confidence.

It was my second formal invitation to her party and again, I could see the very same people as last time. Though this time, Elizabeth was in the list of Sven's belongings, and not Christopher's.

I blinked. For some reason Vanz's words didn't sound quite right, but I couldn't pinpoint what exactly the problem was.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You hear me," Vanz grumbled, not meeting my eyes on purpose.

“Oh, no,” I sang, “I don’t think so.”

“Why not?” Vanz whined as she sat up.

"Well, that's... Hard... To explain..." My voice soften quickly, thinking so hard about the reason. Why can't she top?

When I was thinking like crazy, Hyukjae suddenly passed us in all of sudden while saying teasingly, "Man's pride."

My eyes automatically widened.

"Oh," Vanz responded almost immediately, "Then I can pretend to be a man. You should just be calm and enjoy the show."

Hyukjae's laugh irritated me the most. He really was something to be careful about...

The party was amazing as last time. Even though the wine wasn’t really like I hoped for, I must confess that I was extremely grateful. The cold reaches to the bone and chills throughout the body tonight, and my house couldn’t possibly handle such a serious attack.

Then, amidst the laughing and storytelling, a period of quiet ensues.

People were gone so quickly, as if they were bored with such a warm welcome. I, in the other hand, was sitting on the chair, looking outside the window. I drain the last of my drink and set the glass down on the small table.

Then all of sudden, I felt a finger tap me on the shoulder. I turn around. The fingers attached to a magnificently beautiful girl. Things are looking up.



Our second date was cute.

A cold bright night, the dark sky stained with tiny twinkling dust pieces, and an extremely beautiful girl sitting on a veranda with hands reaching out to the faraway stars.

It was not even winter, but it’s very, very cold. It’s not the usual first crisp bit of cold, but it’s just a full delayed winter, or truthfully, a freezing beginning of winter; it really didn’t deserve the title of autumn anymore.

Very cold, indeed. For the first time in my life I realised that autumn was an actual season. I thought it was only in children's books that the leaves change colour and fall to the ground. Or to be exact, I never think of them.

My life was full of work that I actually need not to do. The shop-keeping things, the writing of novels, the never-ending cycle of work.

To be with Vanz, to stay beside her, is everything I ever wished for.

"What are you doing, Vanz?" I asked, reaching out to hug her from the back. In the brisk night air, I realized that we’re breathing quite heavily.

"Stars," she answered shortly, not enough for me to understand.

"I thought you don't like nature," I replied her and giggled quietly, kissing her nape.

Vanz turned around and pouted cutely. "I never said I do," she said. "Just wondering if one fell."

"You believe in wishing star?" I raised an eyebrow, titled my head a little.

She hit my chest lightly and frowned. "Once. When I was little, I was pretty much a believer."

"What had you been wishing for?"

"When I was little? For the stars in my room to go back to where they were before, since that day the stars were too little in number..."

"Only that?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah, only that."

"Really?" I looked into her eyes.

She looked annoyed. "...And a box of jumbo crayons. Happy?"

I grinned widely, hugging her tight. "Very." I ruffled her head and pulled her hand. "Wanna go grab some food, or just walking around?"

"Second sounds nice... Haven't been walking around for a while," Vanz answered, her mood seems to raise a little. She was smiling brightly.

We were staying in my house, which is a lot smaller compared to her amazing mansion. It appeared that she liked it being here, so she decided to have a sleepover tonight. We've been settling in the house for two hours and I think it might be better if I show her around the neighborhood.

It’s a cold autumn night. An easterly wind blows, scuttling leaves across the pavement. Ahead of us, a young couple walk arm in arm. We step into the street to bypass them. It seemed that Vanz really didn’t pay attention to them.

"Is that a new shop? Haven’t seen it before."

The cool wind brushed by. It caressed her lovely skin in a way that someone would cup her cheeks lovingly. That's me, obviously.

She closed her eyes, took in a deep breath and welcomed the touch.

"Have you been away for so long to miss the fresh air?" I asked, smiling at her reaction.

A moment later, she opened her eyes, squinted a bit because of the bright lights and relaxed. It seemed that she liked this feeling. The cool wind and the warmth that the sun emitted were enough to remind us of how busy we was.

"Yeah. The trees seem taller now, even without leaves. The lights are too much, though," Vanz replied, grabbing my hand off her face to hug her by waist instead. "We should've been doing this a lot... Ah, that shop seems new too."

"That one? Yeah, I guess so. I never see it before too," I replied. "I haven't been around for a while too..."

Vanz seemed quite surprised. "Really?"

"Well, yeah. I've been busy... You know, writing stories and stuff. I rarely go out like this. I only played for a while, for inspiration. But well, it didn't matter anyway."

The curtains fluttered in front of her, close enough for the silky cloth to touch her lips. She described the feeling as, beautifully whispered words. She wanted her own special feelings. For once, it pays to name our own mood when every single day was always tired, depressed, exhausted, busy, the list could go on. This description, she smiled to herself, was perfect. The moment could’ve lasted a while longer until a screech disrupted such long-awaited serenity. Sneakers squeaked against the ground and a steel chair was pulled out, one of its legs scraping lightly at the rough surface of the tiles.

Oh. We’re in the new shop.

“What are you doing again?” I asked when she played with the curtain of a shop. We caught our reflection in the store windows, and it looked as if we need more vacation than what we could get.

"Well, can't you see? I'm enjoying the day!" She said, peacefully standing there.

I smiled. I stuff our now holding hands in my pocket and stare at the pavement as it treadmills beneath my feet. Suddenly I start shivering. I draw the sensation around me like a cloak.

Her hands.

It’s the warmth I know all too well.

"Wanna enjoy the day at my place? Well, though maybe the windows and door would be hidden behind deep drifts tomorrow and my room isn’t that comfy.”

"Aren't you brave now?" She grinned, he eyes went crescent-like. She reached out a hand when I smirked, and laughed softly. "I would love to."

0 comments: