BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sabtu, 17 September 2011

The Selfish Prince part 8


Sebastian woke up the next morning in the bathtub, cursing like mad when he realize the cold water, jumping out quickly. He looked around to find Vanz standing in front of the mirror, trying to fix her hair continuously.

“Vanz,” he said, smiling widely before he felt the dizziness attack him.

“We really should forget everything about last night,” Vanz said as she looked at him softly, “You have Sharon already, Sebastian. We’re not... Free.”

“Yeah,” he said slowly, agreeing on her, even though deep in his heart he wishes for a brand new life with her. “Have you decided?”

The girl smiled. “Yes.”



“So, mom,” she hesitate in front of Valentine and Alexander, picking up the right words. She was so early on deciding this and all people who witnessed it seemed to be dying for answer, except Sebastian. “I decided to stay here.”

Valentine smiled bitterly. “Oh.”

“It’s not that I didn’t miss you, mom,” Vanz walked toward her and hugged her tightly as if she didn’t want to let go. “I do really miss you very much, but I have to stay. People here also want me to stay, and I don’t think I will let them go.”

“I see, Vanz,” Valentine nodded.

“It was decided, then, you can go home now,” Alexander said to Valentine, and after a few nod, he told the guards to accompany her to the gate.

“Mom!” Vanz cried when she arrived at the door of the chamber.

“Yes?”

Vanz smiled. “Do come and visit whenever you want.”

Valentine smiled back cheerfully. “Yes.”

0 comments: