BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kamis, 06 Oktober 2011

Imaginary Notes Final

It all will be over...
Right?

“You jump, I jump.”
Vanz froze, limbs stiffening, “Excuse me?”
Sebastian noticed the way Vanz’s frame went rigid and he took the chance to move closer, talking his way towards Vanz.
“If you jump, then I jump too.”
Tears started to fill in her eyes again.
“I’m giving you my all, Sebastian. What have I done wrong that you’re doing this me?” Tears had spilled uncontrollably from Vanz’s beautiful eyes and in sudden the pain in Sebastian’s chest had multiplied a thousand times. “I’m doing my best to make you remember me...! And you lied to me!” She sobbed loudly and lowered her head with shame, her tears falling onto her suit and thighs. "And I believe you! I can't believe I just... You just... If you... You don't remember..."
“Stop this at once, Vanz!” Grimsby appeared behind Sebastian, yelling with anger. “Are you a fool or something?! Killing yourself means nothing!”
“At least it stop the pain!” Vanz yelled back, unable to control her voice anymore.
“We’ll think of other way, Senior Vanz,” Lizzy plead softly, tears already spilled from her eyes the moment she saw Vanz on the edge of the building. “Think of other people that love you. Think of your mother. Think of your father. Think of us.”
It seemed like their talk-and-walk strategy was working. The walking was working relatively well, Vanz’s thrashing form tossing him to the side every once in a while as he made his way down the stairs, leaning along the rail for balance as he bumped the elevator button and tumbled through the doors. The talking was definitely working because Vanz was replying to everything they said. Although they weren’t in words—more so in screams and moans and groans—Sebastian knew he’d won. Sebastian knew he had gotten Vanz back despite the opposing nails scraping his shoulders out and the leg kicking into his gut vigorously.
“I’m sorry,” he said, getting into the elevator and the others helped him well until she was extremely exhausted.
They stumbled down hallways and rammed through door after door until they were back on their floor, the tiles slippery beneath his feet as he carried Vanz to the lobby and Vanz’s screams making was heart convulse as they echoed off the windows and walls and through his chest.
She tried. She really did. She’d tried to put herself within Death’s grasp. She’d tried to kill herself.
But she couldn’t. She just couldn’t.
Not with Sebastian standing there, not with Sebastian’s eyes burning into her, feeling all the emotions that went through Sebastian within herself. Anger, fear, panic, anxiety, depression, heart-ache.
And then the one that really had brought it home.
Love.
They sitted her on the chair and Sebastian sat beside her, sighing heavily as he turned on the i-Pod of Vanz, sharing the earphones once again.
The song started playing.
A long silence.
“You can stop.”
“Eh?” Sebastian was quite surprise by the sudden statement. “What?”
She stopped crying, pinching herself hard enough that it bleed to stop herself from sobbing. "You can stop remembering about me," Vanz said, her voice was still unstable and shaking. "I'm fine."
"No, Senior Vanz, no, that's not it."
"If you can't remember, then it's fine," Vanz repeated, sniffling just slightly. "I'll get it. You just continue your life. I won’t mind," she stood up and plugged out the earphone, leaving the confused Sebastian with her i-Pod and song still playing. “I’ll go home with Lizzy.”
The familiar figure of Reo appeared right after she was gone. The figure was burning, not literally but still burning hot, full of anger and rebel. "Really, fuck you. She almost kill herself."
Really, impolite.
"What the heck, Reo?" Sebastian ruffled his hair, glaring at Reo. "What's your problem?! I told her and I’m not going to stop trying!"
"My problem is that she love you and you love her, you moron! How could you not remember her?! After all the effort you put on so she accepted you and fell hard for you, you can't just forget!" He cried, bursting into anger. Reo was angrier than ever--as far as he could remember, although he never experienced this even if he remember because he was forever so polite. "You can't just forget!"
"It's not my fault, okay?! I do feel something toward her, even just now!" Sebastian replied. "Be polite, even if you're angry, I'm older than you! Why do you need to be so mad?! It isn't even your business!"
"Oh, yes it is! Because you're not the only one that fell for her!"
Silence.
Sebastian could feel the goose bumps and his heartbeat stopped right when he said that. The urge to not saying anything was stupid, but the stupidest of all was that he wanted to speak.
And he did.
"You... Love her?"
"She love you."
Then it all became clear in all of sudden.
Reo took one of the unused earphone and put it on his ear. He laughed painfully to the song that just played. "From all song in her i-Pod... She recorded your work, eh."
It was so beautiful… He couldn't describe it. There wasn't a good enough word for how amazing it was. It was up-beat and happy, yet somehow slow and calm at the same time. The song emitted different tones, sad in some parts, happy in some, and some angry.
Imaginary Notes.
And Sebastian stared.

“Happy Father's Day,” Vanz greeted him, and handed him a package, wrapped in golden paper.
It was the cheesiest most ridiculous gesture anybody has ever made towards Sebastian and he loved it, and was sure he's going to cry or something stupid like that. It's the new i-Pod complete with its headphone and judging from its appearance, it was new.
“Thank you, Vanz,” he manages as she smiled forcefully.
"I also bought you the headphone so you don't need to borrow from me again," Vanz tried her best to smile. Dark circles were decorating her eyes and she looked pathetic. "I guess we won't meet to much from now, but I feel like I must return something to you before we break apart. I owe you my life."
"Do you really want me to stop trying?" Sebastian asked softly.
“I don't know,” Vanz said.
“What if I do remember this time?” he asked, but Vanz just laughed painfully.
“Don’t try to fool me again,” she grinned forcefully, but then Sebastian was really close and kissing her, and she drops the box and its contents on the floor of the studio room.
He wonders if he'll have to get the i-Pod replaced as he pulled Vanz closer and to his relief, it was definitely much better without the box between them.
"You... Really remember?" Vanz asked hesitantly.
Sebastian grinned wider and replied confidently, "Imaginary Notes. It's like the song told our love story. The entire time I was listening to the song, it made me happy, so... So happy. I’m just… Touched by the song. And I remember. You're mine. I hope you remember that also.”
She laughed. Vanz burst to tears of happiness and relief, and Sebastian hugged her tight. Vanz slapped him upside head; he hissed in pain, but she only giggled cutely.
They pulled away and Sebastian grinned as well as Vanz.
“I gotta confess something,” Vanz said. “James borrowed the CD player and hasn't returned it yet.”
“Whatever,” Sebastian responded, arms still around Vanz's waist. “I don't like music that much, anyway.”
Vanz smiled. “Me neither.”

A little bubble of happiness, just the two of them.
Waiting to be burst.

0 comments: