BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kamis, 06 Oktober 2011

The Selfish Prince Side Story 2

Leonard sighed hard as he sat on his chair. He entered this school because he was prince, and nothing else. He didn’t have many talents, but he did well on singing, so his father decided to gave him a try in that school.
“Man, I’m sle—“ He did not finished what he was going to say when a cute violent boy smack him in the head.
“Ouch!! That hurts!” Leonard complained. “What is wrong with you? Did I do something again to get me into your nerves, Phelps?” He asked Phelps while massaging his head.
“Leo, you...” he did not finished what he was about to say when Leonard suddenly interrupted him with my question.
“Did you just hit me with that cute fist of yours?” He asked while pointing in his right hand. “You did, didn’t you? For a cute boy like you, you’re scary.”
“Boy? Don’t call me that ridiculous title please? I am a man, I’m not a little boy anymore!” he shouted at his best friend while both his hands are on his waist.
“But you are very cute that I want to hug you all the time and call you little boy,” Leonard said as pulled Phelps towards him and pet his head just like a little kid.
“Whatever! Leo, please be reminded that I will smack you everytime you will do unrefined things.” he said in a threatening voice as Leonard released him from his arms.
“What unrefined things do you mean?” Leonard asked in confusion.
“Such as yawning out loud with that good-looking face of yours as an example of unrefined things. That’s one of the reasons why girls you’re with always dump you in a flash, you know that? It’s about time you get conscious of things like that and did something about them.” He said while pacing towards his chair beside his best friend.
“Yeah, yeah. I get it. So please stop nagging at me. You never have any girlfriend too... You’re worse than me!”
“No, I’m not! I’m just not into a relationship!”
“You’re in love with our little princess!”
Phelps blushed furiously, causing the other party to laughed. “See? You did not even admit that... Confess already!”
“No way! Vanz love my little Sebas, so I have no right to take her from him!”
“Oh, little boy is weakling against his younger brother?” Leonard asked in cute manner, pinching his cheeks. “Don’t worry, just confess! When she dumped you, I’ll be sure to be there and protect you!”

“Leo, hello? What are you thinking?” Phelps tugged him from his day-dream.
Leonard smiled at Phelps and tightened his hug as he said, “I love you, Phelps.”
“Oh, Leo,” Phelps’ cheekss were red as tomato, “Me too.”

0 comments: