BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sabtu, 17 September 2011

The Selfish Prince part 6


Phelps directly walked toward the king chamber, through the ever same corridor and servants.

He was in no doubt; he was so into this plan. It will advantage him from any side. If Sebastian realizes that he love Vanz like Phelps does, then this marriage will be cancelled. It would simply bring happiness to Vanz. He would also be happy if she's happy. And if Sebastian don't realize it, he would end up marrying her, which actually without no doubt will make him happy, even though it has little chance to work that way. Anyhow, both side will make Vanz happy.

He finally arrived at the chamber. His father, Alexander Keen, was sitting on his favorite chair, talking to one of his officials.

The king noticed his presence and smiled toward him. "My son. Come here."

And he do so.

"For what purpose did you visit me at this hour?" He asked with a low tone. He seemed to be in his good mood.

Phelps smiled. "Ah, yes. About my birthday next week."

"Oh, yes, I remember. What is it that you want?"

"Well," he paused when he saw his little brother walking into the chamber, "I would like to do an engagement party."

Sebastian seems to be relax, and Phelps could see that he was so sleepy. Perhaps that was the reason that he did not respond to the words.

He took a sit beside his father and looks like he was about to sleep again.

"My, my," Alexander smiled. "I would do my best for it, then. Who is it?"

Phelps smirked as he told his father about his fiancée. "V."

The boy sitting beside the king suddenly widened his eyes in shock, looking at his big brother in disbelief.

Not too far from his son, the king expression change also. "The thing living outside the palace? Are you out of your mind? You should marry a princess, or at least someone with high status, not a servant! And a guy? You're gay?!"

The older prince grins widely toward both of them. "It's my birthday. I love her. And it's my marriage. I want her."

Sebastian's jaw almost drops to the words. He was sure himself that if it can literally work, it will drop by any second.

"Her? So you tell me that thing is a girl?" The king asked curiously.

"Dad, may I remind you that she will be your daughter in law," he smiled sweetly. "And yes, she is a girl. A sweet, lovable girl. Named Vanz. And I love her very much that I would run away with her if you don't give us permission."

The king sighed. "If you really love her that much, then it had been decided. Did she say yes?"

"Not yet, dad," he admitted. "But as soon as she says yes, I want to celebrate it."

"Then, a day before Sebastian marries, right! Directly on your birthday, Phelps!" He cheered.

"Wait, wait, wait! He said, as soon as possible, right? When will I marry that bitc--Sharon?" Sebastian asked as soon as he gains consciousness back.

Alexander looked a bit confused and said, "Didn't I tell you already? You're getting married next week!"

In exchange, both princes widened their eyes. "Next week?!!!"



"I couldn't believe that you didn't even know that you're going to marry next week," Phelps cried angrily. "You see, you need to improve your hearing skill better!"

"He didn't even tell me about that!" His little brother cried aloud in response.

Phelps looked angry. "You know, if I were Vanz, I would be planning for a suicide...! You love her, but you marry other woman? A woman that you yourself called--" He paused before mouthing the dirty word.

"I don't love her, isn't it clear enough from the first place?!" Sebastian yelled again. “I don’t love both of the woman!”

"Would you stop yelling?!"

"Why should I?!"

“You love her, damnit, and she love you too!”

“Stop making me crazy!” Sebastian cried, sending all of her evil spirit to Phelps through his glare. “Just stop!”

Phelps was stunned in a second.

Sebastian did not say anything more. He quickly left his older brother.

Phelps felt pity toward him. He felt pity toward his little princess too. Why did they need to deny their feelings? Stupid...



The prince head to his room without greeting anyone on the way. He was stressed and he couldn’t figure out the solution to his stupid problem.

He was going to be married.

He love Vanz.

Vanz said she hate her.

His brother propose Vanz.

His brother said Vanz love Sebastian.

Sebastian was confused as hell. It was definitely true that he loved Vanz so much and he didn’t want to give her to Phelps, but he heard himself that Vanz hate him. If it was correct that Vanz didn’t realize her love, then what happened after he slapped her like the past few days?

What if she really did love him?

What is he had done something terrible?

He pulled open a little chest under his bed and saw a sparkling magnificent object he hides all these years. He smiled. He always wanted to find her. The love of his life.

Was he that stupid to let her go?

No.

I will find out the truth, he thought. With that willing, he closed the box again and lock it, then run toward the garden. Archery lesson will began soon.

0 comments: