BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Senin, 05 September 2011

Super Junior! ^^

To tell the truth, I am not a Korean Pop maniac.
Really! >.<
I'm not those people who collect all things related to K-Pop, and I could barely answer anything related to it!

I know K-Pop about half a year ago, I dunno when exactly.
And I was and still is, captivated by this boy-band.

SUPER JUNIOR

Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Kangin, Yesung, Heechul, Hankyung, Kibum and Shindong.
A boy-band consisted of 13 most handsome men that ever live (now it's 9, because Hankyung got out, Kangin and Heechul go to the army--this people would be back though, and Kibum got busy with his dramas).

I really, really like Kyuhyun. He got my heart for the first time.


Right after him, I like this pretty boy, Heechul!


Donghae came next.



Then soon after, his best friend, Eunhyuk, the dancing machine.


And the last, came Ryeowook. ^^ The sweet cupcake.


So there they are, the top 5 men in my heart! ^^
Gotta go now, homework calling! >.<

0 comments: